Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mette says World Peace had been waiting seven game suspension

Mette says World Peace had been waiting seven game suspension

Lakers forward Mette World Peace seemed surprised to get seven game suspension for the elbow, James Harden, head of information he revealed a short podcast on iTunes was released on Wednesday.

“I do not, AOT hope to have seven games. I did, AOT expect James Harden is behind me, and I hit him with his elbow,” World Peace, said the first public comments after a brief statement on Sunday. “But I’m glad she AOM AOS OK. It could have been a bad elbow. I really do not, AOT does not throw elbows to Mr. Harden, the AOS’s head.”

World Peace spoke to a little over two minutes, including information about his thinking in last Sunday’s game against Oklahoma City.

“I’m not, AOT dunked really like that the last three years. In general, people in the competition my shot, and they can block my shot, but I AOM better now,” he said. “We have to steal, Andrew Bynum threw the ball to me, AOM are going full speed, I see Kevin Durant, I get Äòbang-bang, Ao with the left, I get immersed in his left hand.

” In general, people want to prevent these pictures, but I feel like AOM so good. I was just a s aggressively after this third dunk [game]. Do push-ups, jumping up and down, and make the muscles flex and the public. Unfortunately, I hit the elbow, Harden “

Harden continuous concussion and return to play when he hit the World Peace 1:39 remaining in the second quarter of the Lakers ’114. – 106 double-overtime victory.

Harden did not play Tuesday against Sacramento, but said earlier today in his Twitter account that she felt “right”.

World Peace held Thursday’s regular-season finale against Sacramento and the Lakers’ next six games if they are eliminated in the playoffs four or five games, serving the remainder of World Peace suspension -. a game by one or two -. start of next season

World Peace was completed in a podcast on Wednesday, saying, “Thanks for listening. Y Äôall take it easy”

RELATED:.

Mette World Peace wants James Harden good

Mette suspension is the World Peace “have been 10 games

Five Ways to Mette World Peace suspension affect the Lakers

Mette World Peace said he had not expected seven game suspension


No comments:

Post a Comment